ARES Topics

Rich Dees, W7BOI
This Idaho ARRL website is not met to replace our ARES website; it is still the heart of where ARES actives take place.  As before, new members register, reports, rosters and more are still there.

However, we would like for ARES activities to be posted here for all to see the services we provide and maybe want to join an ARES group to participate.

Richard Dees, W7BOI
ARRL Idaho SEC
w7boi@arrl.net

Re: ARES Topics

KL7BR
It has been weeks since I have heard anyone on the statewide HF net at 3929 KHz Thursday nights, 0230 Z.  I didn't listen last week because I was at the meeting at the EOC.  Do I need better ears?

Curious,
Rick, KL7BR
East Boise.

Re: ARES Topics

KL7BR
0230 to 0245 Z on the 27th heard nothing on 3929.  Christmas break?

Curious,
Rick, KL7BR
East Boise