ARRL Website Forum

ARRL Idaho
Administrator
The new ARRL Website is now live and on the air!  Please check it over.  You can add/delete/edit repeater information by clicking on the big red button at the top of the page and filling out that form.  We want to make sure our ARRL Idaho repeater list is accurate and up to date and we need your help to keep it up to day.

Please check out the CLUBS page and links, along with the Facebook links.  If there are any additions, deletions or changes needed please email kelly@K7SU.com .

Thank you all!

73,

Kelly  K7SU

Re: ARRL Website Forum

K7SU
Please send us pictures of your club events to post in the rotating picture banner on the HOME page.  The more the merrier!

email pics to kelly@arrl.net

73

Kelly Klaas  K7SU

Re: ARRL Website Forum

K7SU
If your ham club or group has a short announcement you want to post, you can do so on the NOTES page.  Check it out here...

https://www.idahoarrl.info/events.html

CLick the button to fill out THIS FORM on the page and enter your information.  After approval it will be posted on the NOTES page.

Kelly  K7SU

Hamfest schedule on the CALENDAR

K7SU
Be sure to check out the Idaho ARRL Calendar for hamfests, swapmeets and other events in the Pacific Northwest starting in February...

Click here for the CALENDAR

Homebrew Page

ARRL Idaho
Administrator
We now have a page on the Idaho ARRL web site for featuring "homebrew" projects.

Go here to check out the HOMEBREW page!

If you have pictures of homebrew projects please send some to me and a link if you have them featured online.

K7SU@arrl.net

73,