Antenna Building event in Nampa

ki0e
On Feb 16 the SWIARC will be hosting an antenna building event.  Current plans are to build a 2m tape measure yagi, a 2/70cm twin lead based roll up j-pole, and a 49:1 un-un for a end fed 1/2 wave antenna.
Might have others as well, just depends on what the demand is.  The location is not set in stone yet, but it will be posted when it is.  More info will be on our facebook page as it comes available.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SouthWestIdahoARC/
KI0E, Kim Gross Nampa Idaho

Re: Antenna Building event in Nampa

K7SU
I also posted this on the CLUBS/ARES NOTAMS page...

https://www.idahoarrl.info/events.html

Kelly  K7SU

Thank you sir.
KI0E, Kim Gross Nampa Idaho

Re: Antenna Building event in Nampa

ki0e
We have a building now.
The LDS church building on Middleton Road between Ustick and Linden in Nampa
18486 Middleton Road NAMPA, Idaho 83687-8030
KI0E, Kim Gross Nampa Idaho

Re: Antenna Building event in Nampa

ki0e
Just wanted to say thank you to everybody that came to the antenna building event.  I know I had a lot of fun.
KI0E, Kim Gross Nampa Idaho