DMR Forum

ARRL Idaho
Administrator
Use this forum to discuss DMR operations.  Click REPLY to post your comment.

Re: DMR Forum

TVRAC
Hello All DMR users:
               Just a quick note letting Idaho DMR users know there is now a DMR repeater (Brandmeister networked) on Relay Ridge covering eastern Idaho. RF mapping shows it will cover Bingham County (to Blackfoot), Bonneville, Jefferson, Madison, Fremont (to Ashton) and Teton. Coverage testing began this week and it was done with a handheld only and the coverage was encouraging to say the least and pretty consistent with the software study . We will start looking at the fringe areas to see what would be necessary to provide reliable comms from those areas as we move forward.