Featured Club of the Week

ARRL Idaho
Administrator
This post was updated on .
There are 41 ham radio clubs with web site links on our CLUBS page.  Many of those clubs also have FACEBOOK pages.  Each week we will post the Web Page link and the Facebook link (if available) here on this forum.  You are invited and encouraged to click on those links and become familiar with the featured club.  Send them a message if that feature is available and get to know them of Facebook if they have a FB page.

Re: Featured Club of the Week

ARRL Idaho
Administrator
This week's featured club is Bonner County ARC.

Website
http://www.k7jep.org/

Click on the link...get to know the Bonner County ARC.  Send them a message.  They have a contact form...

http://www.k7jep.org/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=117

Tell them hi.

Re: Featured Club of the Week

ARRL Idaho
Administrator
This week's featured club is CIARC, the Central Idaho Amateur Radio Club.

Go to their website here.

Go to their CONTACT page and send them a howdy doody!

73,

Re: Featured Club of the Week DSARC in Moscow

ARRL Idaho
Administrator
This weeks featured Club of the Week is the "Do Something ARC" in Moscow.

Check out their web page here!

Send them a message here!

Re: Featured Club of the Week

ARRL Idaho
Administrator
This week's featured Club of the Week for January 7 - 14 is...

Pocatello Amateur Radio Club  PARC

Visit their website HERE

and get acquainted with them.  PARC is a very active club!

Re: Featured Club of the Week

ARRL Idaho
Administrator
The featured club for the week of January 14 is the DSARC "Do Something Amateur Radio Club."

Go to their site and learn all about them.  Click on CONTACT US and leave them a message!

Do Something ARC

Re: Featured Club of the Week

Sahezi51
The techniques like facebook ads campaign management, instagram and ppc marketing can truly help the businesses with growth in sales. Even for my own brand, I am using the professional services and the PPC as well as facebook ads management services are working just nicely. If you too want to grow the business, I will suggest these methods to you as well.