ISRA Boise Club Forum

K7SKE

This is where any club members and interested hams can discuss anything related to the ISRA, and ham radio in Idaho, or anything else related to Amateur Radio if desired!

Our club meets at 7444 W Fairview Ave, in Boise at the Idaho Pizza Company every 3rd Thursday of the month at 7:00pm local. Everyone is welcome to join us for a quick club meeting, and a presentation on any topic related to amateur radio. Club annual dues are $15 for Individual or Family. For more information, our website is www.israboise.org

We also have a weekly net on the 146.940 repeater, 100 hz and negative offset, located on Shafer Butte north of the Boise area. The net starts at 7:00pm on Sunday. Any licensed amateur is welcome to check in!

73,

Mike Garske K7SKE
President - ISRA

Re: ISRA Boise Club Forum

K7SKE
UPDATE

The ISRA club meeting location and meeting dates have changed! We are now holding our meetings at the Hillcrest Library near Orchard and Overland in the Albertsons Shopping Center at 7pm on the 4th Thursday of the month in the Lemhi room. Next meeting will be on May 23rd, 2019. Hope to see everyone there!

Mike Garske K7SKE
President, ISRA

Re: ISRA Boise Club Forum

K7SKE
Our Club Net Frequency has changed to the 145.250 Repeater due to issues with the repeater. It is still on Sunday nights at 7pm. Please feel free to check in, no need to be a member of the club, any licensed amateur operator is welcome!

Mike Garske K7SKE
President, ISRA