Repeater Database is UP and getting better!

Repeater Database is UP and getting better!

ak7ws
After moving the data to a new server, I got geolocation working.  The site uses a self-signed security certificate, so you might be prompted with a warning about that, but if you continue to the site, it will be fine.

Improvements

I've added most of the valid data from this sites repeater list, so that's a good place to start.

Geolocation now works, so it will zoom you to your area to start.

The database lists can now be sorted by frequency, callsign, location, name etc.

Lists with red lines show either errors in the data (like missing callsign), or repeaters that don't seem to be on the air.

On the list that sorted by frequency, I've added a search field, that field searches everything, so for instance if you want to see what's on Mica peak, enter 'mica' and search.  I will be expanding the search options soon.

The problem with inaccurate data continues; most lists don't give you any idea of WHERE a repeater is located, so I ask that people who know the names of repeater sites update that info.  It's very easy to add a tower to the map at the correct location, then edit the repeaters that are in the list and move them to that tower.

Clubs that want their club information at the top of the repeater lists, need to let me know, and I will provide links with that for their sites.

Re: Repeater Database is UP and getting better!

ak7ws
I guess I should include the link!!

https://voi2.servehttp.com/rpete

Re: Repeater Database is UP and getting better!

ARRL Idaho
Administrator
This map is also accessible from the IdahoARRL.info site at the following link...

Idaho Repeater Geo-Locator Map

Thank you Lisa for the work you have done on this.  It is going to be a GREAT tool for Idaho (and other) hams!

73,

K7SU

Re: Repeater Database is UP and getting better!

ak7ws
This post was updated on .
Added Linking ability!  Now permanent links show as red dashed lines, available links green!

Added a self-signed certificate to the web site, so you can accept the 'exception' and continue with the site.  In time I might purchase a certificate so you don't get security warnings going to the site.

https://voi2.servehttp.com/rpete

You can also sort/search from the frequency table!

Feel free to correct any errors you see, or add things that are missing.

Re: Repeater Database is UP and getting better!

ak7ws
I keep forgetting to put the S on the link!!!

https://voi2.servehttp.com/rpete